Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back from Vacation...

Chris, Aubree and I got back from Arizona on Monday after a nice, relaxing vacation. Aubree did great on the plane, although it is so hard to sit in those cramped seats with a baby. I (of course) never realized how cramped it is on a plane until flying with Aubree, trying to reach for stuff in your bag and get comfortable for her to sleep is almost impossible. Now I know how Chris feels when he has to squeeze in to those seats!! We went to Las Vegas for 2 nights and to the Grand Canyon on the way back to Mesa which was beautiful. It was hard to say good bye to my Mom and Dad ( harder for them I think cause they miss their grand kids so much!) but they will be home in about 3 weeks so that is good.
Now that we are at home I am starting on my list of spring cleaning. I didn't do any spring cleaning last year because I was so big with Aubree and focused on getting things ready for her that I didn't get around to it. On my list are:
1) Wash walls.
2) Wash my cupboards inside and out.
3) Go through our closets and organize
4) Clean the laundry room
5) Clean the carpets upstairs
I am not looking forward to doing them at all but I always feel better once they are done! Anyways I need to go grocery shopping so Aubree is going for some play and cuddle time with Grandma Laurie so I don't have to drag her around in the grocery store which is always nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've made it home safe & sound! Let me know how the spring cleaning goes... maybe you could come out west to do mine!

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear your vacation went well, excep for the long delay on the way home. Can't wait for Saturday!!!

Talk to you soon