Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

It's been a while since I posted anything, with Christmas it was kind of busy and things are finally getting back to normal. We had a really great Christmas, definitely more fun with a little one around!
Aubree is getting bigger and now has 2 bottom teeth. She has also for about 3 weeks been sleeping through the night, from about 8 pm to 7:30 or 8 am. I can't tell you how nice it is!! Tomorrow we start Aquafitness again and then on Saturday she starts her Starfish and Duck swimming lessons. She is also now able to stand holding on to the couch or her walker, so that is definitely exciting, but she really shows no interest in crawling.
Being that it is the start of a new year I decided I really need to do something about losing some weight. Never an easy task but I am going to try my hardest as I am not happy at the weight I am currently at. Also I would like to lose it before I get pregnant again so that I don't have the extra pounds to lose again. It is really hard right now to get outside to go for walks because it has been so flipping cold, but hopefully it warms up to a reasonable temperature so that I can start taking Aubree for walks in her sleigh. My other goal for 2009 is to be more eco-friendly, generally Chris and I are very good at recycling but I would like to work on eating more organic foods, cutting down on our water use and just generally thinking more about what we are consuming and what impact it is having on our world.
I will leave everyone with this video of Aubree's first sleigh ride.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

That video is so cute! I have one very similar with us pulling Gavin. Gavin made car noises the whole time.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable in her little sleigh!