Friday, September 10, 2010

Been so long, here is a quick point form update!

1) Cayden was born January 21, 2010. The labour and delivery went super great and was pretty quick. (Thankfully after all the false labour he put me through!)
2) We had a rough few months with Cayden in the beginning, he was a very happy baby at times but then he would just scream and fuss (especially in the middle of the night) and there didn't seem to be anything we could do to help him. We eventually discovered he was lactose intolerant and since switching him off the breast to lactose free formula, he has been such a different baby.
3) Aubree and Cayden are so different in almost every way. Their looks, growth, personality, basically everything! I am not sure if it is a boy/girl thing or what but it amazes me how 2 kids coming from the same 2 people, raised in the same way are so completely different, each perfect and amazing in their own special ways.
4) We are enjoying our new house very much. The layout is great for the kids, the back yard is nice and big and we generally like the area (although the parks and stuff were better in River Heights.)
5) It seems like everyone we know now has kids or is having kids and it is great. We enjoy getting together with all our friends kids and seeing how the older ones are interacting with one another and how well they play with each other.
6) I am starting back to work for a 1 year position so I am looking forward to that. It will be nice to have some adult interaction and have to get up and get dressed in the mornings. Although I will definitely miss seeing the kids and it will be a challenge to miss out on things, but I still think it will be positive for us all.

That is pretty much it for now. Aubree starts dance classes tomorrow and we have a photo session planned for tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully the weather cooperates and I will have some photos to post. I will definitely try to start updating my blog on a regular basis!

No comments: